Tuesday, December 21, 2010

A Deliciously Sweet Christmas Placecard Holder

During a quick trip to Target yesterday, an idea hit me for a deliciously sweet Christmas Place card Holder.

Everyone loves lollipops, kids and adults, alike!

Anyone with kids knows that you always hit the $1 aisle on your way in to target. Low and behold, Target had the most beautiful handmade Christmas Lollipops on the $1 aisle. Two color tones were available. The first, red and green. The second, red and pink. 

Ideas started swirling...

What could I do with a little ribbon, some string and a few place card holders?

 

This purchase and idea ensued the first phase of my Christmas table.

I have 4 more days... what else can I think of to do to make this Christmas table stand out?

Merry Christmas!
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment