Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Fun things around the house...

Projects, Projects, Projects!

As if we don't have enough to do - we create projects for ourselves!

But, it sure is fun!

The twins started a Mothers Day Out program and I wanted a place for all of the "fridge art!"

A friend of mine told me that she had seen a neat idea and so I decided to give it a try.

"Frame the Art" - One place in your home for all of the art.

I went shopping... at my parent's house for a frame. Lately, my parent's house has been the place of many a great finds. They recently moved and they are in "you want it?" mode and I am loving it!

So, I found this GREAT antique frame in garage. The frame and poster belonged to my great grandmother. The poster was not really anything of value, but the frame - WOW!

So, we removed the poster and in it's place, we put a black foam board.

We hung the frame for the "masterpieces" in the twins hallway.
It is a bit narrow and was difficult to photograph - but here are some pictures... 




E & C have a spot for their art!

What do you think?

Happy Projects!
Laura

p.s. Check back soon for the train sign we built for the twins' birthday party!


No comments:

Post a Comment