Monday, October 11, 2010

Fall is Upon Us!

Fall is here!!!

My favorite time of year! The weather is cooler, October is birthday month in this house and Thanksgiving and Christmas are just around the corner!

Check out a few new ideas we had this year and a few new additions!


Last Sunday, we had family over for a "Fall Family Feast"! The iron pumpkin centerpeices were another find from my parent's house!


Pumpkins just welcome fall!!!


 Here is our newest idea/addition to our "Fall" favorites. I saw this at a wonderful garden center here in town, Cornelius, and I thought to myself, "Self, you can do that!" SO, I did. I drug out an old barrle pot we had that we bought for the kdis to play in and I filled it with dirt, a few mums and the most interesting pumpkins and gourds I could find!



Happy Fall!
Laura


No comments:

Post a Comment