Friday, August 27, 2010

A Wedding to Remember

My best friend from childhood was married on August 14th,
 and I had the absolutely pleasure of serving as her Matron of Honor.

The Bride, The Groom and The Wedding were a dream.

In fact, the whole weekend was a dream full of love, family and A LOT of fun!

I enjoyed "playing" with my new camera at the Rehearsal Dinner and took several shots that I wanted to share...



The Mother of the Groom presented each guest with a beautiful glass llama from Peru as a favor.



The U-Shaped table was adorned with roses and hydrangeas...



The guests danced the nite away...



   

The Bride and Groom were united in marriage at a beautiful Mass the following Saturday.

As I was so lucky to be part of the Wedding, I was not behind the camera! 

With the professional's permission, I will hopefully share some of his beautiful art with a beautiful bride.

For now, just pictures by Laura...


 






Happy Photog!
Laura

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Laura! You are an awesome photographer!!! :) I love you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete