Monday, April 5, 2010

Shades of Green

Happy Easter Monday!

What a beautiful day to celebrate with family and friends!

The shades of green came together nicely and allowed me to decorate with my favorite color!

As a follow up on the lace eggs, my mother and I had a lot of fun "attempting" Martha's suggestion. I cannot say that it was a success. So, in the end, we scrapped the lace eggs and dyed the eggs in shades of green. A package of 16 year old nesting straw (my mom found the bag in her recent move) made a nice resting place for the "Shades of Green" eggs.
Check back this week for a blog entry on the attempted lace eggs.

 

Peter Rabbit came to visit (see the napkins). You can learn how-to from Martha herself here
I found the instruction frames to be most helpful.


White Easter Tulips helped to bring some clean white to the table.


Homemade cookie name plates served to identify the seating arrangment and made for a fun party favor.


Check back during the week to see details of some of the above!

Happy Cooking!!!
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment