Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Giada!!!!!

We met Giada today!!!!


The twins and I took a trip to our local Sur La Table and stood in line for 2 hours!
It was worth EVERY minute.

I had the opportunity to meet the person who inspired me to get in the kitchen and start cooking!

Giada was set up in the back of the store at a table and we individually approached her with our books and had the opportunity to visit briefly. The line went all the way out the door, down the street, and wrapped around the building!


I was so touched at the way Giada interacted with all of her fans.

She genuinely listened and interacted with everyone!

Then it was our turn!
The twins were asleep and as I approached her, I had the opportunity to introduce my twins to Giada!
She said that they were "absolutely precious"!!!!
I agreed!
I told her that I was completely convinced that they were going to wake up right before it was my turn and start screaming!

She laughed!

Giada personalized and signed my copy of "Giada at Home".
(The one that the hubby gave me!)

What an absolute treat!




Happy Cooking!

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment