Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Back and Baking!!!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

Well, I am back from my absence. My daughter had a bout with pneumonia and, let's just say, I was occupied with 24 hour, 'round-the-clock care! But, I am back, I am baking, and I am making a green beer!!!

St. Patty's day is more than just green beer (although, that is a GREAT start), so tonight I have prepared a dinner of roasted rosemary(green) potatoes, green(green) beans, and grilled chicken (not green but it is a lighter dinner so we can have...... drum roll please), chocolate peppermint cupcakes with, you bet, GREEN icing!

Here are the cupcakes in the before stage....



Here are the potatoes and the chicken in the During stage...


And I will definitely post the after!

While my little girl was sick, I did manage to do some cooking
(a wonderful grilled squash and zuccini dish comes to mind - I will definitely share)

and this past weekend we finished our vegetable garden.
I designed and built it based on the space we had and can't wait to share the pictures with you!

Here is one last thought....


Happy St. Patty's Day and Happy Cooking!
Laura

p.s. these are new recipes so let me see how they turn out and then I will post the recipes and outcome! I will let you in on a hint - the green beer is beer with green coloring in it! (HA!!!!! No secret there!)

No comments:

Post a Comment